Saturday, March 15, 2014

Two for One Washi Tape card

  

    Do you like the idea of making one card turn into two?  Well, the card I did at Knollwood assisted living facility this month was just that.  I had been wanting to try Washi tape with my stamping friends and created this simple card based on one I had done a while ago with my stampers. I had enough colors of Washi tape to give each lady two colors.  The tearing of the tape was very easy for them.  I did the punching of the butterflies.  Okay you ask how can I make another card from this card?


     The punched out butterflies helped make the second card.  I thought the results looked good and fit my requirements for Stamping at Knollwood: simple, cute looking, and easy to make.  How would you design a two for one card?

No comments:

Post a Comment