Monday, March 3, 2014

Petite Petal punch card- A Touch of Spring



     There is something so appealing about small things, babies, kittens, butterflies, and tiny punches.  I saw a card very similar to this on Pinterest.  Yes, I do go to Pinterest a lot for inspiration. 

1. I love the small flower punch and matching stamp set called Petite Petals.  This is one of the neat bundles in the Occasions catalog. When purchasing a bundle you actually save yourself 15% off the cost of purchasing the items separately.

2. I love the rainbow colors of the flowers.  I actually have my clothes in my closet organized by color.

3. Isn't the background of lines just the added touch for the card.  Can you guess where they came from?  The are part of the stamp set called Gorgeous Grunge.  When I first saw the set I was not impressed, but it is the first one I go to when I want something great as a background.

    This card is one of the featured cards for this months Fill Your Cardbox class.  The cards will be spring-like to get us ready whenever the season decides to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment