Sunday, March 23, 2014

Watercolor Wonder Challenge



    One of the last challenges I gave to my downline was to use the supplies I gave them on a card.  I included one card from the Watercolor wonder card kit, small samples of each one of the designer Watercolor Wonder papers, and a small strip of gold sequins. I loved the results.

    

    Amanda W used tiny strips of each color of the designer paper.  She attached strips of the sequins under her tag.  Notice the matching envelope.



     Cindy said she didn't like the look of the sequins so she tucked them underneath a piece of the designer paper.  I think the touch of gold looks great.

    


     Nan used the sequins as centers to the flowers and featured the flower side of the designer paper.  She was excited to have blue and green as the colors we used on this challenge.



   Amanda F embossed the card base, made a window to view the saying, and made cute flowers out of the designer paper.  Love the way she used the zigzags as a border on her card.



     I cut out my card front using the Apothecary Accents framelit.  I noticed the flowers on the DSP seemed similar to the Pansy punch and punched them out.  You know me the easy way is the best way.

   I loved the cards my team came up with.  What would you create with the supplies I gave my team.  Have fun thinking and creating.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment