Wednesday, March 5, 2014

July Paper Pumpkin Alternate Ideas

 
 

    
   What do you do with leftovers?  The July Paper Pumpkin Kit was a banner that you could make to place in a birthday cake.  Well, I do not do birthday cakes and would really rather not do birthdays, so I was not too sure what to do with the kit.  So, I did what I do each month my kit comes.....

1. I went to Pinterest and typed in Paper Pumpkin.

2. I found cards that people had made with the banner kit

3. I CASED the cards and added my own touch when I wanted to.

Front of card

 
Inside of card

CASEd from Patty Bennett

 

   I love what I came up with and now have a use for most of the items that came in the July kit.  I have a couple more items leftover that I will use in future postings. I see some spring flowers that could be made with the skewers that came with the kit.  HMM better get on Pinterest and check out that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment