Thursday, March 6, 2014

January Paper Pumpkin 4 cards into 6

Basic card instructions
 

     Don't you love making something last longer than expected?  I did that with the January Paper Pumpkin kit.  There were 4 cards in the kit that could be turned inside out if you wished and there were oodles of items to stick on each card.

I made this card like the directions told me to.
 
  For the next card I focused on Basic Grey and Tangerine Tango.  I cut up one of the cards and used a strip of it on a Whisper White card base.

 
For the next card I focused on Blue and Green.  I thought using all of the colors on the card made it look almost too busy so tried to isolate colors on a card together.


The addition of a doily gives this card a feminine touch. I also added the rest of the card front I cut up and attached to a Crumb Cake card. 
 
 




  Finally, a card with lots of embellishments and some leftover parts from other cards added onto another crumb cake card base.




 I was a little unsure when I started making the cards, because lots of color is out of my comfort zone, but when I was finished I loved the results of my creating.

HINT:  For some reason the stick-ons were not too sticky so I added either snail or some glue dots to the pieces to help them stay stuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment