Friday, March 7, 2014

Sale a Bration Card


    
   Did you notice that almost everything on this card came from the Sale a Bration promotion? 

1. Decorative Dots embossing folder-This was the first thing I ordered.  I love the size of the dots and the randomness of the location of each dot.

2. Sweet Sorbet designer paper-Every side of every sheet appeals to me and that does not usually happen with designer paper.

3. You're Lovely stamp set-Great for adding color to.  I love to color, so would emboss the design and then go to town with my coloring.

  Other items on the card that are not from the Sale a Bration brochure.

1. Deco Label framelits

2. Pool Party card stock

3. Crisp Cantaloupe card stock

4. Doilies

5. Markers

  What would you purchase to help you get one free SAB item and help you make this card your own? Do you want to make a card like this for yourself?  Then, come to my Fill Your Card Box with spring cards class on Monday, March 17th at 12:30 or 6:30.  Click on this link to RSVP on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment