Monday, May 16, 2016

April Paper Pumpkin-Lovely Little Wreath

Welcome to Paper Pumpkin Week.  I will be featuring a Paper Pumpkin kit each day and showing you alternative ways to use the set.



    Love this wreath, and the best part of making it was how easy it was.
This was the April Paper Pumpkin project.  When I was finished I was so surprised at how many leftovers I had.  So, I went to Pinterest and then tried my hand at being creative.  See what you think....


  I was inspired by a similar card I found on Pinterest with a blog address called www.barbstamps.com.  You can see that Barb used leftover wreath wrap to make the trees at the bottom.  I changed Barb's card by using a different saying in the set and adding some color to the saying.


 I loved the way  Stacy McCain at craftasticdayswithstacy used the negative image leftover from punching out the stem as a stencil.  All I changed from her sample was the flower and adding some candy spots.


 Now I was ready to do some of my own creating.  I used the leftover piece from punching out the leaves on the wreath as my background, stamped the flower that is a part of the stamp set and used the words Happy and Day from two of the stamp sets.


 I wondered if I could make a wreath out of the left over leaves and this is what I came up with.  The row of leaves has its own adhesive along the bottom which helped me create a circular effect.  

  I have lots more leftovers and could keep going.  I would love to see some of your ideas. If you liked this post and enjoy checking out my blog, please consider liking it and even sharing it with your friends.

If you like what you see with this Paper Pumpkin kit, then click on the link above to receive your own Paper Pumpkin kit each month. Contact me if you have any questions.

  Come back tomorrow to see some alternate ways to use Pocketful of Cheer, the March Paper Pumpkin kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment