Today's Technique is one I call Double Thinlit.
1. Choose a thinlit with an intricate design and cut it out using the Precision Base Plate and the Die Brush.
2. Cut a smaller outline shape out of the design you cut out in step 1.
3. If necessary cut out an addition outline shape as a background.
4. Glue these two shapes together using the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
5. Create a card using this as your focal point.
Check out this video for more details and examples.
Come back tomorrow to see a WOW card using the Bloomin Love stamp set.