Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Botanical Blooms-Technique Tuesday

   

Today I am going to show different kinds of backgrounds you can make to display a stamp set.  I have used the stamps and framelits for Botanical Blooms for these cards.  This card uses designer paper for the background.

  Change it up a little by using a background stamp for the background.  The same elements are on the card just different colors and a different background.

  Try creating a background using an embossing folder.  I rubbed a Versa Mark pad over the embossed design to let the image pop a little bit.

 Finally, create your own background using water colors.  I used the new in-colors and my aqua painter to create this look.

Which background was your favorite?  Don't forget to follow my blog and share it with your friends.  

  Come back tomorrow to see a Wow card using this versatile stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment