Monday, May 23, 2016

Sprinkles of Life-Miscellaneous Monday

  Each  year for the past 13-14 years Stampin'Up! has created an exclusive stamp set where the sales benefit the Ronald McDonald House charities.  Last years stamp set was so great and had a matching punch that for the first time ever the stamp set was carried over and became part of the regular stamps offered.  There are so many parts to this set I decided to feature it this week.

Colors Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, and Cherry on Top Designer paper

If you like the idea of helping out Ronald McDonald House charities, then check out this years stamp and order it.  I will feature it once the new catalog becomes active.  $3 from the sale of each stamp set will be sent to the charity.  

Come back tomorrow to see how I have used the cloud punch for a really cool technique.

If you enjoy reading this blog, then please follow me, like me, and share this with your friends.  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment