Friday, May 20, 2016

Hello Sunshine-February Paper Pumpkin

  
Where did Thursday go?  All of sudden at about 8 PM I realized it was Thursday and I had not written my blog post.  This seems to happen more often lately.  It couldn't have anything to do with being 70 could it? At least I still have not put the cereal in the refrigerator, so there is some hope.


This is one of the cards that you could make with the Hello Sunshine kit.  I loved this kit and made a lot of cards with the leftover supplies.  But, for today I decided to make cards using the stamps.  In addition to some leftover supplies with each kit you have 
     Stampin Spots- the colors are not repeated in a 12 month period
     Stamp set that is unique to Paper Pumpkin

I really like the font in this stamp set, and always need birthday cards.

The flowers in the set are really cute.  I include thank you cards in every order so need lots of thank yous.


I love using washi tape on a card

Black and white cards with a touch of color are one of my favorites.  I send congrats cards to my top 3 downline for their monthly sales.
Now, how do I store my stamps from Paper Pumpkin.  I finally have found a system that I think will really work for me.  I have a Project Life scrapbook and the insert pages.


Now I can flip through the pages to find a stamp set I might want to use.


I have really enjoyed Paper Pumpkin week and I hope you have too.  If you don't subscribe and are interested just click on the link at the top of the page and sign up.  My demonstrator name is Sue Scheets.  This should link you to my page.

Have a great weekend and come back Monday for Sprinkles of Life week.  This was last year's Ronald McDonald stamp set and for the first time every has been carried over into the new catalog.  




No comments:

Post a Comment