Friday, May 13, 2016

In the Meadow-Fix It Friday



   I love this card for the coloring effect.  This was done using blender pens.  They are great to use, but when I am coloring in a larger area like the grass I find it hard to blend the colors the way I like them.  They are absorbed into the cardstock too fast.  So I decided this would be the card I would fix.




See if you can see what I kept the same and what I changed.

1. The ink and cardstock colors are the same

2. The background paper has been changed to water color paper and therefore was easier to get a blended look.

3. The shape of the card has been changed (I hope you noticed this on your own)

4.  There is ribbon on both cards, but it has been changed to lace trim around the oval.

5. The same saying is used on both cards just placed in different spots.

6. The design is the same on both cards but looks very different due to the colors around it.

   Is it Friday already, WOW another fast paced week.  I hope you have had as much fun looking as I have had creating the In the Meadow cards for this week.



 Come back Monday for Paper Pumpkin Week.  I will be creating extra cards from some of the latest Paper Pumpkin kits.  Have a great weekend, and if you are interested in the In the Meadow stamp set or any of the supplies I have used you can shop in my store by clicking on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment