Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sprinkles of Life-Template Thursday

So this ice cream come has been made using the current in colors. The  background is from the stamp set Gorgeous Grunge.  I remember when I received it at a convention and thinking to myself, Ugh will I ever use it.  And of course it is one of my favorites to use for backgrounds. What kind of ice cream do you think each color could represent.  Hmm
Strawberry, Blueberry and Mint, what do you think.

 This card caught my eye as a cute way to do a patriotic card.  I know I will feature this in my Summer Card buffet class that will be held on Monday, June 6th at 12:30 or 6:30.

 This final card has everyone of the new in-colors as a scoop of ice cream and as a piece of the new ribbon as an accent.  I love how well these colors coordinate together.  Which color is your favorite?  I think mine is Sweet Sugarplum.

  Come back tomorrow to see how to use the Hearth a Home Thinlits in a variety of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment