Monday, May 9, 2016

In the Meadow-Miscellaneous Monday


  In the Meadow was the stamp set that jumped off the page of the Occasions catalog as my favorite.  I was so glad to find out that it will be carried over into the new catalog.   Because of that I decided to feature this stamp set this week.  Many of the samples I will be sharing have come from my friend Robin Armbrecht.  She is so very creative and her style of stamping matches mine. Here is what I like about this card.

1. The trees jump out at me because they have been added on card stock that has been placed over the mountains.

2. The mountains look great as a background piece.

3. The colors of the card are some of my favorites, Mossy Meadow and Lost Lagoon.  I will miss them as they are retiring in-colors.

  Check back tomorrow to see a great technique card made with this wonderful stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment