Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Blissful Bouquet-October 2015 Paper Pumpkin


I actually made these cards in the car on a road trip using just a lap board.  That's how easy it is to make up a Paper Pumpkin kit.

 Found this idea on Pinterest of course.  Do you go to Pinterest?  I sure do an find all kinds of ideas.  My problem, actually making up the ideas I have pinned.  This week's theme is helping me make up my Paper Pumpkin pins.  I used the Gold Wink of Stella pen to highlight the leaves and flower.  The center of the flower is punched out of some of the extra gold paper.

This card was made by punching out some of the flowers on the circle that was included in the kit.  I love the font of the words in this set.  Hope to remember to use them more often.

I used one of the envelopes for the Coral background and the Hello Honey backing of the flowers.  The flowers were stamped on one of the background sheets included in the kit.

The square accent piece was punched out with a circle for a different look.

The stamp from the Blissful Bouquet set was stamped in black Memento ink and then colored in with Mossy Meadow ink using an Aqua Painter.  I will be very sad to see Mossy Meadow go as it was a favorite of mine.

I think I could have gone on and on with more samples and I may later on tonight.  Paper Pumpkin can be  used for more than what the directions tell you.  I will show you on Friday how I have stored my stamps so they are more easily accessible.

Come back tomorrow to see the cards that I have made using the February set called Hello Sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment