Tuesday, May 17, 2016

March Paper Pumpkin-Pocketful of Cheer

  March Paper Pumpkin kit was really cute, featuring 4 cards each with a place for a gift card and 4 gift card holders.  But, I need just a few gift card holders each year, so I decided to try and use the supplies I was given to make some cards.


 I thought this card was really cute. I found it on Pinterest and it was connected to a blog called creativejuice created by Loni Spendlove. It used a couple of the stamps included in the kit, and the balloon punch to make matching balloons.  The banner on the side of the word box  is actually two small banners made to look like a long one.



 I love the simplicity of this card that Liz Baily at myelegantcards made. The adorable background paper is actually cut from one of the envelopes. I would love to see some designer paper like this pattern.


For this card I used several different parts of the leftovers and some of my favorite punches. And this is a Sushi Original! 


 Last but not least I used several left over parts from the envelopes and belly band to make graduated banners.  I stamped the saying and then cut it apart for a different look.

  This is really a lot of fun and help me use up lots of old supplies.  Nothing to throw away.  That appeals to the part of me that recycles and tries to avoid waste.

  My new paper pumpkin came in the mail today and I hope to have some projects made with the leftovers on Friday.

   Come back tomorrow to see what I have done with the October 2015 kit called Blissful Bouquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment