Friday, January 27, 2017
Dragonfly Dreams-Fab Friday
What fun I have had this week. I checked out a number of Challenge blogs and decided to go along with the Fab Friday challenge.
I liked the color combinations and thought they would work well with my Dragonfly Dreams week. Here are the steps I took to make this card.
1. I made my 3 layers coordinate with the 3 colors of the challenge.
2. I embossed the Sugarplum layer with the new Falling Petals embossing folder.
3. I scribbled Soft Sky and Sweet Sugarplum markers onto the back of an acrylic block, spritzed the block with water, then stamped it on some water color paper.
4. Next, I took an Aqua Painter and used some Sugarplum ink, tapped the painter on my finger and made some dots of color on the water color paper.
4. Finally, I cut out the dragonfly out of Very Vanilla and Soft Sky cardstock, applied it to the card, then glitzed it up with Clear Wink of Stella.
5. The saying is from the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set.
This might be my favorite card from this Dragonfly Dreams week. Come back next week for Scrapbook Layout week.