Thursday, January 26, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams-Template Thursday

  Today I will be using on each card sample

    Inside the Lines designer paper
    Dragonfly Dreams bundle

This first card also uses
    Tags and Labels framelits 
    The saying from the stamp set called Bunch of Blossoms

Even though this designer paper can be colored in, it also looks great uncolored as the background for a bold thinlit, like the dragonfly.


For this card I added
 Stitched Shapes framelits 
 Layered Circles framelits 
 The saying is from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set.

I love how the stitched shapes framelits and the layered circles framelits work so well together.



For this card I added

New watercolor pencils from the Occasions catalog
Aqua Painter
Vellum
Black embossing powder 
Saying from Watercolor Words

For the final card I colored in parts of the designer paper using our new colored pencils.  You do not have to color a solid image when you use them.  Just color and then use an Aqua Painter to blend the coloring marks.

After I finished my coloring I cut the paper into thirds and attached it to the card base.

Since my dragonfly was so big and bold, I needed a simple bold saying to complete the card.  Watercolor Words fit the bill.

Don't forget you too can have this great designer paper by spending $50 on any items you wish.  Then the designer paper is yours for free.  Can't make it to one of my classes.  Feel free to order online any time.  Just go to www.sushi.stampinup.net to my website.  There is a direct link to my store at the top of this page.

Come back tomorrow to see anothe Fab Friday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment