Friday, January 13, 2017

Fix It Friday-Sealed with Love

One of the make n takes we made at OnStage in Madison,Wisconsin last November was this cute gift card.  I used a lot of the new items from the Occasions catalog.  At home using my Envelope Punch board, I made a matching envelope.

When thinking about Fix it Friday, I decided to try and take this cute design and turn it into a full sized card.

1. I enlarged the background paper so that is would fit on a full sized card.

2. I chose Crumb Cake for my card base because of the color of the accent piece on the card.

3. I added some Baker's Twine on the bottom of the card.  How did I get that twin around the fold of the card?  I punched a tiny hole in the fold and on the opposite edge so that the strands would be able to stay in place.

What a great week I had getting back into stamping and working with some products from the new catalog. 

 Next week I will be focusing on the Party Animal Suite.  I will use each item that is meant to coordinate. So, come back Monday to see what Miscellaneous idea I will come up with.

Have a great weekend and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment