Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wednesday Wow-Sealed with Love


   My wow card today uses the Love Notes framelits that go along with the stamp set called Sealed with Love.  This bundle has oodles of options to make great cards.

I used the string of hearts on the edge of the card.  It is really great because the hearts are attached but on the left side are cut out so that I could slip the Sending Love designer paper underneath the left side of each heart.  Love that look.

I created a cute little envelope using the Love Notes framelit and some Whisper White card stock.  To make the accent piece on the top of the envelope I cut out just the top flap of the framelit.

The doily is found in the new Occasions catalog and is  Vanilla on one side and White on the other.

My husband liked this WOW card and said he may take it from my card box and give it to me for Valentine's Day.

Come back tomorrow to see a template made several different ways for Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment