Monday, January 23, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams-Miscellaneous Monday

   Have you seen the Occasions catalog yet?  This set called Dragonfly Dreams was one that jumped out of the catalog at me and has become my favorite. Today's card shows off the stamped dragonfly image. And  best thing is there is a matching framelit that will cut the dragonfly out.
Don't you love sets that match the stamp and the framelit.

I love the realism of the background paper used in this card. It is called Falling in Love and can be used for so many things: Weddings, Anniversaries, Valentines, Birthdays, or just thinking of you.

This picture you shows you which layers I used dimensionals on. So this is a simple card that could be used with all the elements of this Bundle and the Falling in Love Designer paper.

Come back tomorrow to see a card I made using the masking technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment