Monday, January 9, 2017

I'm Back for Miscellaneous Monday-Love You Lots



    After having 2 medical procedures, traveling to Tennessee for Christmas, and then getting back in the car 4 days later to travel to Ohio for New Years,I am more than ready to be back stamping!
  This week I will be focusing on Valentine projects with items from the new Occasions catalog, the Sale a Bration catalog, and our great annual catalog.
   Today I wanted to show how easy it is to take card stock, ink, a stamp set, and some designer paper and make a card set where each card has a little bit different look.

Stamp Set: Love You Lots hostess set from the annual catalog
Designer Paper: Sending Love paper stack from the Occasions catalog
Card stock: Going Gray, Basic Black, and Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black ink pad
Accessories;  Heart border punch, Heart punches, and circle punches

I love this cute little frog.  



  For this card I added some circles and a small heart to coordinate with the lady bugs.


 Turned the direction of this card and added some heart shapes.


I cut the card stock at a diagonal to make this last card.  What a fun set of Valentine cards to make in a class.  

Come back tomorrow, Technique Tuesday, to see how I use the Chalkboard Technique and the set Sealed with Love  to make some more Valentine cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment