Friday, January 20, 2017

Fix-It Friday-Balloon Adventure


  Wouldn't you love to get a little something in a cute bag like this?  What about a card that looks a lot like this bag?

 Can you see what I changed to turn the bag into a card?

1. I added two backgrounds on the back of the Party Animal designer paper.  The main card is cut from Crushed Curry which coordinates with the designer paper.  The inside paper is actually the reverse side of the designer paper.

2. Instead of adding ribbon on the side, I made a knot of the Emerald Envy ribbon on the top layer of the card.

3. I attached one of the Party Animal embellishments to the know.

The looks are the same, but the projects can be used for totally different occasions.

It has been fun this week exploring the items in the Party Animal Suite.
Come back next week to see what I do with the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment