Thursday, March 9, 2017

Beautiful You-Template Thursday

  For my template this Thursday I have changed the background for each card and changed the image.  I did not put any sayings on these cards because I like to have blank cards that I can personalize for any situation.

Card Number 1 uses the washi tape that coordinates with the Pop of Pink designer paper.  I love using washi tape on cards and find it so easy to use.  Tear, place on the card, tear again.  I never use scissors.

 Card number 2 uses one of the papers from the Serene Scenery paper stack.  These papers are 6 by 6 and come with 48 in a pack. I love how much fun the ones in the Serene Scenery stack are to use.  Several of them are photos of nature.

Card number 3 uses a stamped image as the background.  This image can also fit on top of the lady with the hat stamp and eliminate the need to color in the image.  A very casual artsy look.

As you can imagine I could keep going with changing my backgrounds.  Maybe use an embossing folder, creating a word background.  Why don't you try making a card using one of these background techniques.

Come back tomorrow to see how I take a simple card and turn it into a gift card holder and a simple box.

No comments:

Post a Comment