Monday, March 20, 2017

A little Leprechan Magic-So in Love


   Last week I was busy prepping my blog cards when all of a sudden a very important thinlit was missing. I searched the trash and everywhere I could think of and could not find it anywhere.  It naturally impeded my progress for my blog posts.

  Today, I decided on one last attempt as I had every day since the thinlit went missing and decided to lift up my lap top which always stays in one place.  And there it was.  I prefer to think that a leprechaun hid it from me, rather than me having a very senior moment.  But the lost was found and I am therefore ready for a So in Love week.

  The thinlits that go along with this stamp set are the real selling point for me.  They are delicate and make a simple card easy.  I used the Precision Base plate which make cutting this detailed image so very easy.

  Come back tomorrow to see a technique card I made using this same thinlit.

No comments:

Post a Comment