I found this technique on Pinterest from a card made by B. J. Peters.
1. First stamp the image from the stamp set called Reverse Words, in Crushed Curry.
2. Next sponge some Melon Mambo over the Crushed Curry. Red plus Yellow equals orange.
3. Finally, sponge some Bermuda Bay over the Crushed Curry. Blue plus yellow equals green.
Love this technique. I am going to have to try it on some other large image stamps.
The technique I used for this card was...
1. Stamp all the lace images from the stamp set called Delicate Details on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
2. Use the Bold Butterfly thinlit ontop of the stamped images to make a lace butterfly.
Come back tomorrow to see some Wow cards made with the set called Make a Medallion and the Tasty Truck stamp sets.