Thursday, March 30, 2017

Sale a Bration Week-Template Thursday


  I have used the Inside the Lines designer paper to make this card.  Instead of coloring in the design, I decided to leave it plain and make this a black and white card.  I layered a piece of vellum over the designer paper and added a bee ontop to create a 3-D effect.

For this card I used the spotlight technique to highlight a portion of the paper.  

1. I punched out a 1 1/2 inch circle from the background of the card.

2. I colored in the items on the circle using the new water color pencils.

3. I attached a 1 3/4 inch black circle on the back of the colored circle and placed it back on the card in the original spot.  This is highlighting one part of the card stock.

Come back tomorrow to see two more cards that use designer paper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment