Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Sale a Bration Week- Wednesday WOW


This first Wow card is made using the Make a Medallion stamp set and the Bermuda Bay glimmer paper.  Anything that glimmers is a wow in my book. The stamp set was so easy to use for two reasons.

1. The stamps are photo polymer and there fore very easy to use.

2. The stamps are made to overlap each other creating a layered image.

Love it.

  In this card I used some Silver Foil paper which made it a Wow for me.  Any time I can used one of the foil papers it steps up my card.  It was very hard to photograph the foil paper because it reflected the light so much.  The bottom strip of paper is foil and the small star that is clipped onto the big star is foil.

I used the images from the stamp set called Tasty Trucks and embossed them in white on the large star.

Come back tomorrow to see how I used the inside the lines designer paper in two different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment