Friday, March 3, 2017

Lift Me Up-Fix it Friday

  There are balloons, and clouds and tiny little stamps with matching thinlits and sayings.  For my cards today I am showing how to attach the little accent pieces to the balloon with a matching saying.

First card I have attached the heart on top of the basket of the balloon.  And conveniently there is a saying that matches.  To add to the sentiment of the card, I embossed the background using the new Falling Petals embossing folder.

 I always need Thank You notes and this card is perfect.  The Thank You attaches to the basked on the bottom of the balloon and the saying says it all.

 The final card for today uses another piece of the Carried Away designer paper as the background.  The note is once again attached to the basket of the balloon.  And the matching saying completes the card.  As I was making the cards for today, I was thinking of other things that could be attached to the balloon basket.

   A saying that is stretched out behind the basket
   Some flowers in the basket, maybe from the set called Sprinkles of life
   An Animal like the bear in the set called Always an Adventure.

Have fun thinking of some ideas of your own and try this simple way to make use of this cute and versatile stamp set.

Come back Monday to see what I can create using the stamp set from the Occasions catalog called Beautiful You.  I will try and combine it with some of the items from the Sale a Bration catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment