Friday, March 24, 2017

So in Love-Fix it Friday

Reminder of the pieces I used for Tuesday's Technique card.  On Tuesday I spritzed over the pieces.  Here is what I did for one of today's cards.

I took a sponge dauber and sponged over the cut out section of the thinlits.  Some of the ink went over the edges so I did a little trimming to get this look.

When I saw the thinlits and how they looked after spritzing and sponging I thought they might look good on a card.  So waste not want not this is what I came up with.

This set has really cute thinlits and some sayings that are written in a stylish script.  I have had a lot of fun playing with So in Love this week.  I hope you have gotten some inspiration from my cards.

And if anything you are stamping with comes up missing, don't forget to check under your laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment