Friday, October 6, 2017

Eclipse card-Dragonfly Dreams

When I made this card I was thinking of a family member who is raising bees and what fun it would be to put them on a card that I could send to her.

So, have you been thinking of some of the words you could use on an eclipse card?

Use the word YOU but stamp other word to go with it like Happy Birthday to...

Create a card and instead of letters use numbers to depict the person's age, especially if it is a special age.  My friend Robin made one for a grandmother turning 100.

Place deer on a card and use the word HUNT for a man that loves to hunt.

Use the person's name or nick name if they have a long name.

Happy
Hello
Smile
Good

I am sure that you could make an even longer list.  Have fun trying your own eclipse card.

Come back next week to see samples made with the Merry Patterns stamp set, a set you can have free by having a home party or private order that totals at least $300.

No comments:

Post a Comment