Thursday, October 26, 2017

Halloween Week-Spooky Night

  Would you  believe me if I told you this card is one of the easiest I am posting to make.  All you need is Spooky Night designer paper, the cat punch and the big shot.  There is only one tiny saying that uses ink. I was inspired by a card posted from the blog called createwithchristy.blogspot.com

The cat, the tree brand, the pumpkin, and the paper on the lower part of the card are all from the designer paper.

The window and pumpkin are cut out using the big shot.

The cat and the saying are cut out with punches.

  Not much easier than that.  I could easily make this card for each one of my 11 grand children.

  Tomorrow I am going to feature a Sushi Original.  I did not go to Pinterest for the idea, just used a Faux metal card base I made with my downline a month ago.  Intrigued, come back tomorrow to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment