Monday, October 9, 2017

Merry Patterns-Candles

There are several things I love about this card featured on a blog by stampwithamy.

1. It is pretty simple to create.

2. The embossing folder Winter Wonder is a favorite.

3. The candles are so easy to stamp.  They are a 2 step stamp.  First you stamp the outline in a dark color.  Then the candles are stamped with two separate stamps which is how you can stagger the colors.

You might wonder how I got the garland behind the candles.  I did not stamp them first but last.  I created a mask, by stamping the candles on a post it note, then placed the note over the stamped image and then stamped the pine bough.  When I took off the post it note the garland was behind the candles.

This week I am featuring the Merry Patterns stamp set which is available free with a $300 minimum order.  If you don't want to place an order for that much, then get some friends to order and when all the orders total $300 you have earned the set as one of your hostess benefits.  Check with me if you have any questions, or would like to book a party.  We can make some of the cards I am featuring this week at the party so everyone can have a chance for a hands on experience.

Tomorrow I will show off a very simple card made with this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment