Wednesday, October 18, 2017

November Card Cafe-Pick a Pumpkin

  When I looked at Pinterest, this card jumped off the page for me.  It was created by Dawn from dostampers.typepad.com.

Colors used, Soft Suede, Crumb cake, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso.

Not a bit of orange but an elegant card.

I love the wreath that was made using the new Jute twine.  

And the touch that makes a card for me is the background.  In this case the Pinewood Plank 3D dynamic embossing folder was used and really stands out.

      Did you know if you lightly spray water on the card stock before embossing your image will stand out even more?       
     Did you know that these embossing folders are so thick that you only need to use one cutting pad to emboss them?

Tomorrow I will share a card that uses the Copper Foil to add some extra to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment