Thursday, October 19, 2017

November Card Cafe-Pick a Pumpkin bundle

    Do you see where the copper is used as an accent on this card?

The pumpkin outline in the back and one of the leaf branches are made using Copper Foil.

The branch on the left side of the card was embossed using copper embossing powder.

And notice the work Autumn.  I used the letters from the set called Labeler Alphabet.  I did not have a stamp with the word Autumn and was wondering what I could do , when I remembered this alphabet.  I love how it looks on this card. 

Check out the blog blogloven.com to see this card and additional card creations.

I have shown you the 4 designs that anyone coming to my card cafe in November will be creating.  Each person will make two cards for each design with a total of 8 cards.  When someone RSVP's by October 23rd they will be able to make what I am showing you tomorrow as a thank you gift.  Come back and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment