Tuesday, October 17, 2017

November Card Cafe Creations-Pick a Pumpkin bundle

  Fall makes me think of Thanksgiving. This is the year that all my kids gather with their families on Thanksgiving so I am really looking forward to that time together.  I have been thinking of different ways to decorate the table with stamping.

Do you recognize the background paper on this card?  It is the reverse side of the Halloween designer paper called Spooky Night.  I love that this paper can be used even longer than Halloween.

The pumpkin in this card is one of the thinlits that is included in the bundle without a matching stamp.  

If you have not started using the adhesive sheets, this is a great card in which to start using them.  I backed a long sheet of card stock with the adhesive to make it easy to attach this skinny little pumpkin onto the finished card.

The card for tomorrow uses neutral colors and makes a different kind of a Fall card.

No comments:

Post a Comment