Monday, October 16, 2017

November Card Cafe-Pick a Pumpkin



 Fall is one of my favorite seasons.  How about you?  The Pick a Pumpkin set is perfect for all kinds of fall cards.  I love sets that have stamps that can be cut out with framelits and thinlits and this set is a favorite.  There are several thinlits that are additional to the stamps in the set. I am featuring this bundle in my November Card Cafe.

Today's card is quite simple and inspired by a card shown on melsinkyfingers.com

Card stock- Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, and Painted Autumn Designer paper

Ink- Perfect Pumpkin, Early Espresso

Copper Trim

Everyday Labels Punch

I wanted some early espresso card stock behind my saying so I punched a label out and then cut it in half to back my saying.  Easy and got the look that I wanted.

Tomorrow I will share a card I made for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment