Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Stampin' Blends-Remarkable You

  Doesn't the shading make this flower look even more spectacular than just coloring it with markers?  I used 2 shades of Stampin Blends and the color lifter.  When I watched the videos about the Blends, I learned that you could intentionally remove some color as a part of the shading.  I did so in the center of this flower.

  The stamp set called Remarkable You is great for shading.  There are 4 bold outline images in this set that make it easy to use these wonderful new markers.  I plan to use this card as my swap at the OnStage event I will be attending in Salt Lake City in a couple of week.  

  Tomorrow I will feature a set called In This World.  It is a favorite of mine, but not used very often.  The Blends worked really well to color in one of the images in this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment