Friday, October 27, 2017

Halloween Week-Faux Metal Tehnique

  The background of this card was made with dry and wet embossing, glitter, and ink.  It was great fun and has sat around for a month waiting for just the right card.  When I decided to do a week of Halloween I thought these creepy pumpkins, in a forest would make a great card.  

  You might wonder about the bat.  We used to have a bat punch but that is not where the bat came from.  It is a party of the Seasonal Chums bundle.  

  I have to say it was a lot of fun creating these cards this week, and I feel good to be able to say I have used every single stamp that featured Halloween this year. 

  Next week I will be sharing cards I have made with our brand new Stampin' Blends.  I love to color and these markers made it so much fun and so easy.  Come back a check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment