Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Halloween Week-Spooky cat

  

  For some reason I love pictures and figurines of cute little mice.  Now, I would have to say that the mouse in this set looks a lot more like a rat to me than a cute little mouse.  But, when I saw this card sample on Pinterest, I knew I had to recreate it.  It is so darn cute. It was shared as a sample from lisastampstudio.com.

1. Stamp your images on the Wood Textures designer paper used as background paper. I laid the wood pieces where I wanted to them to be able to place the images on the background paper.

2. Emboss this piece using the Pinewood Plank embossing folder.

3. Stamp the lined stamp from the Spooky Cat stamp set over and over to get the wooden look on the planks.  I worried about overlapping the stamp but it looked great whatever I did.

4. Assemble and use the black rhinestones as nails.

You have nailed this card!

Come back tomorrow to see a card I made using primarily designer paper with very little stamping. Fast and Easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment