Friday, February 16, 2018

Fun Friday-Brusho with Waterfront

 You know how you look through a catalog and something just catches your eye.  Well, when I first looked through the Occasions catalog this was the stamp set that caught my eye.  There are so many ways to use it.  My husband and I love to camp.  Yes, we still camp in a tent at 72 and 83 years of age.  Our favorite place to camp is the mountains.  I was trying to get the look of sunset in the mountains when I made this card.  What do you think? Did I succeed?

Final technique with Brusho for this week.

1. Take a rectangular acrylic block.

2. Tap the colors of Brusho you want to use. One section of the block per color.

3. Use an aqua painter to add water to the brusho and therefore make a water color spot.

4. Use that color to create your scene.

One of the stamps in the set is little dots.  I used it on the water to look like sparkles and in the sky to look like the beginning of stars.

This set is so much fun to use.  I thought about trying to recreate this scene, one for each season of the year, or for different times of day.

Brusho has been so much fun for me to play with.  I hope I have inspired you to try some of these techniques too.

Next week I will be showcasing some birthday cards made with some of the new stamps in the Occasions catalog. Come back and visit.

Don't forget to leave me a comment this week, so I can send you a card made with Brusho.  Till Monday find some time to stamp.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment