Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Birthday Wit-Wednesday WOW

Aren't those little blowers the cutest thing ever?  They are actually make using 3 stamps.  But if you follow the multiple stamp process they are easy to put together.

1. Stamp the blower part first.

2. Look through the stamp to place the fringe piece next.  

3. Stamp the solid long piece third.

4. Add dots or stripes or both on top of the solid piece and you have a cute blower that looks ready to use.

I think the Birthday Wit stamp set is clever with a bit of humor.  When I showed this card to my husband, his comment was.."finally, they have a stamp set with some humor to it." Friday's card has my favorite saying from this set.  Be sure and check it out.

Tomorrow I will share a card that would be easy to duplicate using a different piece of the Picture Perfect Party designer paper on each card.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment