Monday, February 5, 2018

Lots to Love box with cards


Do you love making a box?  The Lots to Love framelit set has a great box pattern.  I will be featuring it this week and showing you several different ways to use the box pattern.  Today I am just going to show the box as it is used in the framelit set.


 You cut out two of the box patterns and glue them together to make this cute small box.  It can be used to hold a gift card, some candy or some cute note cards.

I punched a circle from the designer paper and inserted it in the inside of the envelope to be matchy.
I have used the Bubble and Fizz designer paper that is a free Sale a Bration item to make these cards.  I also used the Whisper White Narrow Note cards and envelopes to make the cards.  These can not be sent as is in the mail, but could be placed in a regular sized envelope.

This is what the front of the envelope looks like.  



 All 4 of these cards and envelopes will fit nicely into the box.

Tomorrow I will show you how to use one half of the box pattern to make a flat envelope that can hold a gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment