Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Magical Day-Wednesday WOW


What could be more magical than a wizard? I saw a similar card on Pinterest and found it easy to duplicate.  The most detailed part was the background and that was so easy using our new Brusho.

1. First, I tapped the blue and yellow Brusho on a piece of Shimmery White card stock.

2. Next, I used a spritzer to wet the Brusho and kept spritzing until I got the look I wanted.

3.  After the card stock dried I used the swirl from the set called Star of Light.  I embossed it in silver and decided it did not show up enough, so I embossed a second time using white embossing powder making sure I placed the stamp a little bit lower the second time.

4. I finished by stamping the wizard, coloring him in with our Stampin Blends, and cutting him out the easy way with the matching framelit.
Such a fun card to make.



 Come back tomorrow to see 3 cards were made similar by using the same template for each card.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment