Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Lots to Love box-Cheers Banner

  Are you wondering what a banner is doing on this week's Lots to Love box features?  Well, I made this banner using the box framelit. And here's how....

1. I cut out one box from the Bubble and Fizz designer paper that is free with a $50 order, and one box from some basic gray card stock.

2. I folded the box on the score lines and used some tear and tape adhesive to hold the two together.  This makes each part of the banner strong enough to be attached to the ribbon.

3. I then decorated each one of the banner parts using the Large Letters Framelits, some ovals of contrasting Bubble and Fizz designer paper.

4. I punched a hole in the top of each section and tied it to a piece of ribbon.

  After I made this sample I kept thinking of other ways to make a banner.

-Use my granddaughter's name and mail her a banner for her March birthday
-Make a banner for my downline with top sales for January and put the word Congrats on it
-Make a banner with the word love on it and have it at the breakfast table for my husband on Valentine's Day.

  What can you envision using this banner idea for?
 Do you think there is a way to turn this skinny little box into a much bigger box?  Come back tomorrow and I will show you how. 

No comments:

Post a Comment