Thursday, February 15, 2018

Template Thursday-Brusho with Lots of Lavender


  Can you guess which technique I used to create the background of this card?  If you guessed dry to wet, you are correct. 

Stampin'Up! sells 5 Brusho colors.....
   Prussian Blue
   Yellow
   Moss Green
   Brilliant Red
   Gamboge (Looks orange to me)

Some of the colors have flecks of additional colors in them.  Check out the background of this card I posted a couple of weeks ago.


If you look closely at this color, it is green with some flecks of darker green or brown in it.

For the background of today's card I used Prussian Blue and Yellow and  when they mixed together in spots I got a deeper green.  It is great fun to see what happens when you mix colors together.

The stamp set on today's card is another set that is free to you with a $50 purchase.  I stamped the image in Black ink, and then colored it in with our Stampin' Blends. 

So, if you purchase blends, water color paper, and  Brusho, you too would have enough $ to earn the Lots of Lavender stamp set for free. Sound like a great idea, then shop in my store.  Order the supplies that you will pay for first, then add the Sale a Bration stamp set.

Tomorrow, is the last day for my Brusho week.  Stop by and learn how you can actually water color paint with Brusho and create a wonderful background for the Waterfront stamp set.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment