Monday, February 26, 2018

Magical Day-Miscellaneous Monday



  I made it!!!!  Electricity went out for several hours, recovering from a stomach bug and I still am able to get my blog entry for today online.  Yeah!!!

I can't wait to share the cards I have made using this fun stamp set.  


 Today's card uses items from the Myths and Magic suite from the Occasions catalog.  

1. The designer paper is called Myths and Magic and has some sparkly stars in the background. 

2. The Unicorn is stamped and cut out with a matching framelit.  I had to use some Wink of Stella on that cute little animal to make him sparkle also.

3. The saying came from the stamp set in the Annual catalog called You are Remarkable.  Wouldn't you agree that a Unicorn is remarkable?

4, The thin strip of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper and the heart ad d the last bit of glimmer to the card.  

Tomorrow I will share I card using the masking technique and the dragon from the stamp set.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment