Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wednesday Wow- Brusho with Beautiful Day

What makes this card stunning and a WOW card?

1. The colors of the Painted with Love Specialty Designer paper.

2. The copper embossed butterfly.

3. The double Celebrate

4. The Brusho used to color the inside of the butterfly.

Here is how I created the butterfly.

1. First, I embossed the butterfly image from the Beautiful Day stamp set found in the Occasions catalog.

2. Then, I used my aqua painter to put water in the inside of the butterfly.  The embossing will help keep the water in place if you do not overdo it. (Voice of experience speaking here.)

3. I then sprinkled the Brusho over the water.  I did not worry about any Brusho that got outside the embossing.  There was not water there and Brusho only works with water.

4. I dried the butterfly, cut it out, and mounted it on my card with some tear and tape adhesive.

 I wonder what a card using the flower image in this stamp set would look like?  Hmm a future project with Brusho.

Tomorrow I will share a card made with Lots of Lavender one of my favorite Sale a Bration stamp sets.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment