Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Technique Tuesday-Brusho with Amazing You



  Do you like to go to Pinterest to look for new ideas?  Well, I have a Pinterest board that has some great Brusho ideas.  Click here to view the ideas I chose. Let me know which one is your favorite.

The technique I used today is the opposite of yesterday's technique.  Yesterday, I applied water and then Brusho.  So, as you can imagine today I applied Brusho and then water.


  1. First, I embossed a design from the Amazing You stamp set, a free Sale a Bration set you too can own with a $50 purchase. I stamped with Versamark and then embossed with White Embossing powder.

2.  Once the embossed image was dry, I added the Brusho.  I tapped the bottom of the Brusho container until several dots of color collected on the card stock.  Today, I actually used Whisper white card stock.  You do not need very much powder to get a really colorful look.

3. I then spritzed water all over the card stock.  I was gentle at first because I knew the color would spread, and that sometimes I overdo the spritzing.  I kept adding little squirts of water until the card looked like I wanted it to.

4. Once again, you can let this dry naturally or use a heat tool to help dry the card stock quicker.  

This card reminded me of fire works.  I can't wait to send it out to someone.

Tomorrow is WOW day and I have a stunning card to share with you.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment