Thursday, March 1, 2018

Magical Day-Template Thursday


  I love a fast an easy card that I can use several stamps or images on.  Today's cards are exactly that.  

1. I created a background by using an aqua painter in a puddle of ink and swirling it back and forth.  

2. I then used that same ink to stamp some stars for the background. 





3. Next, I placed a piece of the Myths and Magic Specialty Washi tape towards the bottom of the card.

4. I cut some of the cute designs from the Myths and Magic designer series paper. I didn't mind the cutting.  There is something about cutting that relaxes me.



5. Finally, I stamped the saying You are One of a Kind from the Magical Day stamp set.  I stamped the You Are and the Of A kind twice and popped it up with mini stampin dimensionals.  Those tiny little dimensionals fit in the spaces that are too small for our regular dimensionals.

I got 3 cute cards with minimal work because they all used the same items and the process was the same.

Tomorrow I will share with you a fun card that I made for my granddaughter's 10th birthday.  I can't wait to hear her reaction, and yours too.  Don't forget to leave a comment on my blog and I will send you one of the cards of the week.

Product List

1 comment: